Summer weddings aren't easy on women especially for the brides. As much exciting and dolling up for your own wedding it is, with the hot and humid weather at peak -it is also a matter of worry. Well, every bride wants to enjoy this special day of her life to the fullest, having her hair and makeup on point .Feeling super comfortable to choose from an array of bridal outfits is what we will guide you through this blog ! While you can opt for fuss-free tied up hairdos, go light on jewellery and wear minimal makeup, what you choose to wear to be at your comfort best also matters way too much. Considering just that, we've curated this quick look book for all you summer brides out there to ideate you on all the kinds of lightweight and easy breezy outfits you can choose for your wedding ceremonies. These popular light outfit ideas aren't much of a hassle and while they maintain your bride mode, they're also going to keep up with your charm, So go put your best stylish foot forward this summer! Pro tip: While you can obviously play with the color palette right from pretty pastels to super bright hues, make sure to have your outfits in light summery fabrics. Fabrics like tulle, chiffon, georgette, organza, tissue, cotton, khadi and linen are some of the best fabric options to choose from.
BRIDAL OUTFITS FOR HALDI-MEHENDI CEREMONY
- Jumpsuit with a twist - It is a peppy outfit idea apt for a haldi-mehndi ceremony in colors like olive and mustard.
- Fabric matters - Flowy outfits in pretty leheriya fabrics would make up for such a traditional yet modern bridal mehendi look.
- Cape it up ladies - For all the Indo-western fansout there, you can wear cape sets in summers too. Just make sure your capes are in the lightest of fabrics.
- A popular outfit idea - Mid-length skirts have been a hit for quite a while now and one of the best breezy outfit options to wear with punjabi juti’s for a summer wedding.
- Light shararas – Georgette and other light-weight shararas are trending this season with pretty delicate work and throbbing hearts of brides to be.
- Saree up your mehndi -haldi ceremony – Lightweight sarees in fabrics like georgette, chiffon, organza tulle, etc. are one of the most popular outfit ideas.
- Edgy dhoti sarees - If you love experimenting with your looks,opt for a dhoti saree.
- Simple suits can never go wrong- One can never go wrong in basic suits in summery fabrics and hues. They are a great go-to option for haldi ceremonies.
Glam up your simple lehengas
Simplistic lehengas or the ones with minimal work would make for a great outfit idea for your sangeet or cocktail night. Though, you can surely glam it up with an embellished blouse, fancy necklines, asymmetrical silhouettes or edgy dupattas.
You don’t always need to go off the track
For a rather intimate and casual night of partying,you can also choose a simple long dress to frolic about in.
Jumpsuits for brides who don’t like heavy dressing
This bride wore a quirky jumpsuit in striking blue and we love this outfit idea to bits.
- Shararas are super comfortable and trending too! A classic sharara set in chikankari and gottapati is a very unique sangeet outfit idea for a summer bride.
- The classic anarkali’s come in variations for fashion savvy brides The bride would look ever graceful, bright and traditional in the classic anarkali look.
A differently styled outfit
This isn't your usual crop top and skirt ensemble ladies. The drape style blouse with an extension is what ramps up this outfit!
For the brides who love going extra
A stunning and sultry backless gown, this outfit is on point for a summery engagement or reception party.
Lehengas are for every ceremony
Be it a night ceremony or a day one, lehengas in lighter hues and surreal work are a great outfit idea for summers.
A bewitching beauty
A flowy gown in beauteous design and details and striking hues like red and blue never go out of fashion.
The elegance of saree is apar
Nine yards of classic elegance is a forever kind outfit idea perfect for a bride's engagement or reception dinner.
A dreamy pastel affair
Slipping into an ivory ensemble with a multi-colored embroidered crop blouse, this bride set some major engagement outfit goals.
A plain basic gown
With minimalism at it's best, a simple gown like this in an offbeat hue is one of the best light outfit ideas for summer brides.
Go all gracefully white
We totally heart this all-white embroidered ensemble. Such grace!
How much flowy is too much flowy?
Yet another flowy and voluminous gown in pretty hue!
The charm of ivories
A super light lehenga with minimal embellishments like this bride's would make for a really unique wedding lehenga.
Ditch them lehengas
If lehengas get too much for you, slip into sarees of lighter fabrics with pretty embroideries or sequins to keep up with the glam bridal look.
Perfect fabric for your bridal lehenga
Chikankari is a great fabric choice for your d-day lehenga too.
Monotones are super trendy
This bride's minimal work bridal lehenga is one of the latest outfit ideas for summer brides.
For a surreal appeal
A lightweight chikankari lehenga with dainty sequins and a pretty hue would surely be a treat to the eyes.
Simplicity at its best
And how about these plain lehenga’s lending a super contemporary edge to the bride's wedding day look.
Delicate work and refreshing hue-
Just like this bride chose for herself a stunning lehenga with intricate and subtle embroideries in such a fresh hue, you can too!